- Its wrong to simply blame Zanu-PF for all of the self inflicted MDC's problems , e.g the decision to appoint Chamisa as the president in February 2018 according to Leading academic and UZ political science lecturer, Eldred Masunungure, says that the MDC is facing significant turmoil.
- CORONAVIRUS-Zimbabwe now has 9 confirmed cases after a Harare man (50) tested positive on UK return home on 21st of March 2020.
- MDC top lawyer, Beatrice Mtetwa, blames MDC's culture of investing a lot of authority in an individual, creating dictators in the party'.
- Mpilo Central Hospital's clinical director Dr Solwayo Ngwenya has since been appointed the hospital's acting chief executive officer.
- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
MDC President Professor Welshman Ncube This Friday 02 September 2016 ‘Zimbabwe’s Trinity of Electoral Evil’ In Christian religion, the Holy Trinity symbolises spiritual unity between the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit for the superior motives of saving humanity from the clutches of evil and satanic machinations and thereby doing Godly goodness. Well below this radar of deity, Zimbabwe chokes in the grip of what is essentially a crisis of political legitimacy borne out…Read More