- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
Thirty six years in Power and yet Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime still monopolises the media on the ground because of the state controls over radio and TV stations. The Zanu PF hegemony in the public media domain, is arguably, an area we cannot continue to ignore, if we are to successfully break, weaken, destabilise and stifle Zanu PF’s ability to exit in power, beyond 2018. The repressive AIPPA and POSA laws, stick out like a…Read More