- HARMONISED elections on 23 August 2023 are a product of the liberation struggle that secured the Zimbabwe's independence from British colonial rule
- AT LEAST 288 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED after at least two trains were involved in a crash in eastern India after a passenger train in India's eastern Odisha state derailed and was struck by another oncoming train on an adjacent train track which also hit a stationary freight train close by
- ZIMBABWEAN MAN (49) and his 23-year-old pregnant daughter in the small Eastern Cape Town of Makhanda, South Africa die'.
- 'JOHNSON AND JOHNSON'S baby powder causes cancer?'
- SHOCK AS ZIMBABWE Parliament passes ‘Patriot Bill’The ZLHR (Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights) said the penalties were an assault on the democratic and civic spaces.
Soldiers deployed to Kezi, Maphisa to block villager protests against forced evictions by ARDA and partners TREK fuels in farming
SOLDIERS DEPLOYED TO KEZI, MAPHISA where ARDA has partnered TREK fuels in a farming project that is forcing villagers off their land. The government is in absolute fear of public defiance by the angry villagers who view this as similar to colonial mentality where their ancestors were pushed off fertile land by colonial, white settlers, the only difference being that, this time its enforced by Mugabe’s ‘black oppressors of blacks’ Zanu PF regime which…Read More