- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
PAYING lip service to fighting corruption is a serious national security threat as it has potential to force civilians into riotous behaviour protesting the State’s non action, a Zimbabwe National Army general has said. Giving oral evidence before the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Defence and Security in Harare yesterday, Chief of Staff Administration, Major General Douglas Nyikayaramba, said the country’s economy was not growing and was bleeding because of corruption by some senior Government officials…Read More