- Court blocks release of electronic voter's roll to the public
- BONA MUGABE files for divorce from Simba
- BRAIN DRAIN CRISIS:-The number of Zimbabweans granted work visas to work in the UK has gone up since 2019
- RISHI SUNAK (42) A BRITISH ASIAN is elected as leader of the conservative party and the next Prime Minister, of the UK.
- CHIWENGA, MNANGAGWA ZANU PF leadership battle
How Zimbabwean Laws Apply Differently To Varying, Social Standing, Wealth and Power Statuses.
If an ordinary street person in Zimbabwe kills someone else, this is rated as crime and when justice catches up with them, they will most likely spend a long term in prison for the ‘CRIME’. However a wealthy, powerful, figure presiding over ruthless security forces such as the CIO, ZRP, ZNA, Airforce and Zanu PF militia is free to butcher thousands from other tribes such 20 000 Ndebeles in Matebeleland and Midlands, murder other…Read More