- PM RISHI SUNAK CONSIDERS banning cigarettes for next generation
- IRAN’S PARLIAMENT has approved the ‘hijab and chastity' bill’; with harsh punishments for violations for violators of a mandatory dress code, including fines and prison terms.
- NELSON Chamisa, who leads (CCC) a party with neither structures nor constitution, was ejected from a Belvedere house due to failure to pay rentals
- RISHI Sunak has announced green policy changes
- BROOKE BRUK JOHNSON (21) wins Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023
If an ordinary street person in Zimbabwe kills someone else, this is rated as crime and when justice catches up with them, they will most likely spend a long term in prison for the ‘CRIME’. However a wealthy, powerful, figure presiding over ruthless security forces such as the CIO, ZRP, ZNA, Airforce and Zanu PF militia is free to butcher thousands from other tribes such 20 000 Ndebeles in Matebeleland and Midlands, murder other…Read More