- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Image copyrightAFPImage captionAl-Shabab was pushed out of Mogadishu but continues to launch attacks in the region A US air strike has killed more than 150 al-Shabab militants in Somalia, the Pentagon says. Spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said the strike hit a training camp where a “large-scale” attack was being planned. “We know they were going to be departing the camp and they posed an imminent threat to US and [African Union] forces,” Captain Davis…Read More