- CHIPINGE Lushof ,white farmer JF Johannes (36), mistook his black employee for a stray dog and shot him
- CHIEF CHARUMBIRA loses more land to Nemanwa clan following government's decision to upgrade Nemamwa headmanship to a chieftainship
- HUAWEI the heart of political controversy and espionage allegations in UK, US and West, donates ICT equipment to UZ
- Zimbabwe Teachers Association (Zimta) with a membership of 40,000 has now withdrawn from the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) on the grounds that ZCTU operates on partisan politics.
- ZIMBABWE GIVES OUT EXPIRED HIV /AIDS PILLS -Tenolam which expired in June 2018 , saying they are fine
SHURUGWI Town Council at one time diverted road funds to pay salaries, a situation that must never be repeated, Zimbabwe National Road Authority chairman, Albert Mugabe, has revealed. Mugabe said local authorities should desist from abusing the Zinara funds but instead work hard to make sure the road network is maintained. “At one time Shurugwi Town Council diverted Zinara funds towards payment of salaries and this must never be repeated,” Mugabe told a Zinara meeting…Read More