- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
SHURUGWI Town Council at one time diverted road funds to pay salaries, a situation that must never be repeated, Zimbabwe National Road Authority chairman, Albert Mugabe, has revealed. Mugabe said local authorities should desist from abusing the Zinara funds but instead work hard to make sure the road network is maintained. “At one time Shurugwi Town Council diverted Zinara funds towards payment of salaries and this must never be repeated,” Mugabe told a Zinara meeting…Read More