- Bulawayo Police look for victim following her rape allegations against self-exiled G40 kingpin Professor Jonathan Moyo.
- TUGWI-MUKOSI, ZIMBABWE'S LARGEST DAM, is 89 percent full, and nearly spilling for the time since its construction.
- AS AT 19:00hrs GMT, USA marked a sombre covid death mark reaching 400,000 dead people from covid today...22hours before Donald Trump leaves the Oval office for good! UK covid death toll is 96,000 dead people
- AT LEAST 30 FAMILIES WHOSE HOMES HAD BEEN FLOODED following heavy rains in Gweru have been given shelter by the city council working with the District Civil Protection Unit
- ZIMBABWE RECORDED 60 COVID-19 DEATHS IN 24 hours on Monday
Fidelity Printers and Refiners CEO Alen Marimbe has implicated former Reserve Bank Governor Dr Gideon Gono in allegations of corruption involving millions of dollars. In his sworn affidavit, Marimbe alleges the cash was released on verbal orders from Dr Gono and was never signed for. In a new twist to the RBZ multi-million dollar scandal, Marimbe says he together with his senior management are being used as sacrificial lambs. Marimbe is facing charges of swindling…Read More