- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
- BULAWAYO MAN (26) SLAUGHTERED AND BRAAOED HIS DOG in full view of his neighbours, whom he also threatened with a similar fate.
- 'Hussein Noor (43) of Harare in court for allegedly defrauding Harvest House of $200 000 after falsely claiming that he could supply bricks'.
- Langa Nyathi (43) of Godlwayo village killed his ailing younger brother with a violent kick resulting in his intestines protruding .
- 'Nomakhosi Ntabeni (25) Bulawayo killed by her Zim husband Passmore Mugari (36 in SA, before he fled to Harare with their four-year-old son'.
It sounds like something from a science fiction film, but a pill to counter the ageing process could become a reality. Scientists in Russia are testing a new formula, which they claim can delay the start of the ageing process. They hope the tablet, which is being tested on rats, mice, fish and dogs, will allow people to live to at least 120.’The mitochondria are to be blamed for heart attacks, they are linked to…Read More