- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
Mugabe’s decision to place the ‘Joint Operations Command (Joc)’ on high alert is typically, evidence of how vindictive the brutal leader can be. He is a ruthless man whose leadership thrives on the people’s blood and ready to do anything in order to maintain a firm grip on power. lest we forget, in March 2008, Zimbabwe experienced a tumultous time, because of unprecedented electoral violence before and post the 29 March 2008 general election….Read More