- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
ONE of Bulawayo’s top medical doctors, Dr Nhlanhla Mgodla has died. Dr Mgodla died on Sunday morning at Mater Dei Hospital after a short illness. He will be buried at Lady Stanley Cemetery in Bulawayo on Sunday. A service will be held at Selbourne Park Seventh Day Adventist church just before his burial at 730AM. His daughter Miss Lindelwe Mgodla expressed sadness at her father’s death. She said he was…Read More