- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
ONE of Bulawayo’s top medical doctors, Dr Nhlanhla Mgodla has died. Dr Mgodla died on Sunday morning at Mater Dei Hospital after a short illness. He will be buried at Lady Stanley Cemetery in Bulawayo on Sunday. A service will be held at Selbourne Park Seventh Day Adventist church just before his burial at 730AM. His daughter Miss Lindelwe Mgodla expressed sadness at her father’s death. She said he was…Read More