- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
According to Zimbabwe’s new constitution, the motherland Zimbabwe has 16 official languages, namely Ndau, Chewa, Kalanga, Chibarwe, English, Koisan, Nambya, Venda, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign language, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, and Xhosa. Mugabe has always maintained a firm grip over the rural population by starving them of information, feeding them with falsehoods and never allowing opposition or activists to grow their strengths into this electorate. Even drought relief, food, tractor and farm implements, seed,…Read More