- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
WHILE media reports last year unearthed that President Robert Mugabe’s spokesperson George Charamba, a former board member of Premier Service Medical Aid Society (Psmas), had received US$100, 000 from the organisation, it has emerged that he in fact received US$228 278 between 2009 and 2013 in board fees and allowances — a fortune for a civil servant. According to an Ernst and Young forensic investigation on the use of Psmas funds draft report 2015 addressed to the…Read More