- TWENTY-SEVEN MBT TRANSPORT BUS passengers heading for Beitbridge were early yesterday robbed of thousands of dollars in money and valuables by three gunmen, just after the Lutumba tollgate along the Beitbridge-Masvingo highway approximately 20 kilometres before Beitbridge border town.
- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
THE rapid increase in diabetes cases and the poor pass rate in schools has been directly linked to the country’s dietary staple — isitshwala/sadza. According to the Ministry of Health and Child Care, diabetes cases have increased by 300 percent over the past 10 years and one in every three children are stunted in Zimbabwe, while an organisation promoting healthy eating has revealed that micronutrient deficiency as a result of an unbalanced diet lowers intelligence…Read More