- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
Zifa president Phillip Chiyangwa is set to lose property from his Borrowdale mansion after the now-defunct USobtained a writ of execution against him to recover over US$4 million in debts. In a letter addressed to the Sheriff dated December 10, 2015, Interfin Bank’s lawyers, Sawyer & Mkushi, instructed the Sheriff to proceed with attachment of Chiyangwa’s property after paying attachment fees.Part of the letter read: “We request you to attach and remove defendant’s property at…Read More