- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has made an application for a $50 million default order against the Associated Newspapers of Zimbabwe (ANZ), publisher of the Daily News, in a defamation suit the newspaper failed to defend on Tuesday. VP Mphoko sued the Daily News for $50 million over a report claiming that he was “a sellout” and “enriched himself with the blood of the people of this country”. Daily News chief reporter Fungi Kwaramba, editor-in-chief Stanley…Read More