- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
Civil servants yesterday demanded formal communication from the Government assuring them that they will receive their traditional annual bonuses and that their salaries will not be slashed. This follows a statement by Information, Media and Broadcasting Services Minister Dr Christopher Mushohwe, assuring the Government workers that they would receive their salaries, allowances and annual bonuses as usual. Finance and Economic Development Minister Patrick Chinamasa had announced in his Mid-Term Fiscal Policy Review statement last…Read More