- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Civil servants yesterday demanded formal communication from the Government assuring them that they will receive their traditional annual bonuses and that their salaries will not be slashed. This follows a statement by Information, Media and Broadcasting Services Minister Dr Christopher Mushohwe, assuring the Government workers that they would receive their salaries, allowances and annual bonuses as usual. Finance and Economic Development Minister Patrick Chinamasa had announced in his Mid-Term Fiscal Policy Review statement last…Read More