- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
Civil servants yesterday demanded formal communication from the Government assuring them that they will receive their traditional annual bonuses and that their salaries will not be slashed. This follows a statement by Information, Media and Broadcasting Services Minister Dr Christopher Mushohwe, assuring the Government workers that they would receive their salaries, allowances and annual bonuses as usual. Finance and Economic Development Minister Patrick Chinamasa had announced in his Mid-Term Fiscal Policy Review statement last…Read More