- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
ZIMBABWE’S beleaguered workers have appealed to President Robert Mugabe to invoke his powers to end more job losses as he prepares to amend the country’s harsh labour laws. Speaking during a street demonstration in Harare’s CBD Saturday, Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) leaders rubbished the proposed labour amendment law saying it sought to perpetuate the exploitation of workers. They insisted the law does nothing to free workers from capricious “capitalists” who are ensconced in…Read More