- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
FOUR villagers from Mwenezi allegedly fatally assaulted a man they accused of being a rapist with logs and switches before dumping his body on a mountain, police confirmed yesterday. Armstrong Munamo, 27, Prudence Kamazwa, 25, and two boys aged 17 and 15 whose names cannot be disclosed for ethical reasons, allegedly killed Alloy Chishiri, 40, after accusing him of raping a fellow villager in an area under Chief Neshuro. The four, all from Chimirigwa Village,…Read More