- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
- BEITBRIDGE woman (19) tried selling child for a Nissan Caravan, Honda Fit and Altezza in exchange for child's body parts to promote her business
- ZIMBABWEAN WOMAN (38) caught smuggling R2 million meth drug into South Africa from Zimbabwe via Beitbridge Border Post
- 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN arrested in Marondera after she was found in possession of 52kg of cannabis/ dagga/mbanje/weed.
- FREE FISTULA-corrective surgery for vaginal injuries-tel-08080 231
Flamboyant businessman and Zimbabwe Football Association president, Philip Chiyangwa has lashed out at the country’s political leadership, saying they were responsible for the current decay, telling them to go to hell. Chiyangwa demanded that political leaders should not put barriers in front of those trying to get the economy running and make money. “Please, they must get the hell out of our way,” he thundered in a short video that has since gone viral….Read More