- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
Flamboyant businessman and Zimbabwe Football Association president, Philip Chiyangwa has lashed out at the country’s political leadership, saying they were responsible for the current decay, telling them to go to hell. Chiyangwa demanded that political leaders should not put barriers in front of those trying to get the economy running and make money. “Please, they must get the hell out of our way,” he thundered in a short video that has since gone viral….Read More