- RETRACTED ARTICLE; An apology to Zimbabwe Army and NRZ.
- PROFESSOR SOLWAYO NGWENYA opens up on polygamy.
- TWO LONDON METROPOLITAN POLICE OFFICERS sacked for making "abhorrent" comments in a group chat, including a racist joke about the Duchess of Sussex Meghan.
- BROKE GOV splashes US$500,000 on ministers and US$250,000 on their deputies
- The cost of mortgage repayments could climb by £2,500 a year if interest rates keep going up, adding pressure to UK households already struggling with the cost of living crisis.
Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s daughter Farai on Saturday wedded Gerald Mlotshwa – lawyer to the Midlands godfather’s co-deputy and perceived political rival Phelekezela Mphoko – at a lavish ceremony that was held at the upmarket Leopard Rock Hotel in Vumba. Both the bride, Farai, and the groom, Mlotshwa, were divorcees. And as was to be expected, the wedding was well-attended by many of Mnangagwa’s perceived political allies in his mooted bid to succeed President Robert…Read More