- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
- BULAWAYO DOMINICAN CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL shocking 2020 fees.
ATTORNEY General Advocate Prince Machaya has defended the appointment of Adv Ray Goba as Acting Prosecutor-General, saying his previous conviction in Namibia was petty and does not warrant his removal from office. Adv Goba was found guilty of attempting to defeat the course of justice in Namibia when he was Deputy Government Attorney for that country years back. He was fined N$2 000 or imprisonment for a period of six months for the…Read More