- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
ZIMBABWE has put $600 million worth of the country’s critical power projects in the hands of a middleman accused of drug trafficking, and awarded big contracts to companies that are bankrupt or facing corruption charges, it can be revealed today. With the country desperate to rebuild its decaying energy infrastructure, dozens of foreign companies have tendered for lucrative Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) contracts to refurbish existing power stations and build new plants. The bulk of…Read More