- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
President Mugabe has honoured his pledge of 300 head of cattle he made to the African Union Foundation last year, with AU Commission deputy chairperson Mr Erastus Mwencha arriving in the country yesterday to receive the cattle. The President, who was AU and Sadc chairman when he made the pledge in June last year, made the donation as a way of dissuading Africa from over-reliance on external partners whose donations come with strings attached. Speaking…Read More