- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
US President Barack Obama is addressing the African Union (AU) in Ethiopia’s capital Addis Ababa, on the last day of his trip to East Africa. He is the first US leader to deliver a speech at the 54-member body, with security and action against terrorism likely to dominate the agenda. Welcoming him, AU commission head Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma said that “we claim you as one of our own”. This AU address marks the climax of Mr…Read More