- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
US President Barack Obama is addressing the African Union (AU) in Ethiopia’s capital Addis Ababa, on the last day of his trip to East Africa. He is the first US leader to deliver a speech at the 54-member body, with security and action against terrorism likely to dominate the agenda. Welcoming him, AU commission head Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma said that “we claim you as one of our own”. This AU address marks the climax of Mr…Read More