- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
US President Barack Obama is addressing the African Union (AU) in Ethiopia’s capital Addis Ababa, on the last day of his trip to East Africa. He is the first US leader to deliver a speech at the 54-member body, with security and action against terrorism likely to dominate the agenda. Welcoming him, AU commission head Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma said that “we claim you as one of our own”. This AU address marks the climax of Mr…Read More