- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
ABOUT two months after he was acquitted on treason charges, Edmund Kudzayi, has been replaced as Sunday Mail editor. Kudzayi was thought to be the subject of President Robert Mugabe rant when he savaged then information minister Jonathan Moyo in June last year, accusing him of firing loyalist editors and replacing them with individuals who had no history with the ruling party. On Tuesday, Kudzayi did not even merit mention in the Herald report which…Read More