- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
FINANCE minister Patrick Chinamasa continues to take brick-bats from Zimbabweans across the political divide with respected former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe governor Kombo Moyana the latest high-profile person to tell the government it is lost. Chinamasa almost blew his top during a heated public discussion organised by the Southern African Political and Economic Series (Sapes) Trust on Thursday, where economists argued against the re-introduction of the country’s comatose currency. Moyana, Zimbabwe’s first black head of…Read More