- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
THE South African government is expected to deport this weekend 140 Zimbabweans who have finished serving various jail terms for breaking that country’s laws. It is understood that the deportees will arrive in the country in two batches of 70 each by road via Beitbridge border post in trucks under police escort.Zimbabwe’s Consul General to South Africa, Batiraishe Mukonoweshuro, said: “We’ve agreed to separate the ex-convicts from those immigrants on self-deportation to avoid unnecessary situations….Read More