- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
Pastor Evan Mawarire’s #ThisFlag protest in Zimbabwe has galvanised Zimbabweans against the oppressive, 92 year old despot Mugabe and his Zanu PF party, who have led the nation into a debilitating economy. Unemployment has sky rocketed to an unprecedented level of 90%, in a climate where the government’s Service Delivery in Housing, Health care, Education, Clean water reticulation, Electricity amongst many other issues have totally failed. At this present moment, Zimbabweans are worried that the shortage…Read More