- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
Two Education officers, namely Joseph Mangwiro (55) and Nicodemus Karuma (56) reportedly refused to testify in court in a case againsts Netsai Makamure, who is allegedly running a unregistered school in Marondera. The school, located at Stand Number 59 Detroit Crescent, Longlands Industrial Site in Marondera, is said to have been allocated , more than US$20 000 by Zimbabwe’s Zanu PF regime through the Zimbabwe War Veterans ministry, but the case has failed to , be tried in court…Read More