- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
The deadly measles disease is said to be attacking cattle in Matabeleland region which is fuelled by the lack of ablution facilities for human beings in most of the areas. Matabeleland South provincial veterinary officer Dr Mbuso Moyo said cases of cattle measles were mainly reported in areas with rampant gold panning activities. “Cattle measles is mostly reported in areas where people don’t have sanitary facilities. As a result cattle become infected when they eat…Read More