- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
Emergency workers retrieve bodies from the wreckage. Picture by Thupeyo Muleya The Beitbridge accident that has killed twelve people and injured 45 when an MB Transport bus they were travelling in collided head on with a haulage truck today 45 km outside Beitbridge town has been declared a national disaster. From left Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere, State Security Minister Kembo Mohadi and CPU Beitbridge chairman Simon Muleya. Local Government,…Read More