- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
A WOMAN from Cowdray Park suburb in Bulawayo has appeared in court charged with assaulting her ex-husband and setting his property on fire for attending his alleged girlfriend’s funeral. Fortunate Ndlovu, 33, said Benjamin Mukumbira, 45, of the same suburb deserved what he got. “I do admit that I tore his blankets and poured paraffin on his bed and set them on fire after I found out that he had attended his girlfriend’s funeral after I had…Read More