- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Political analyst Methuseli Moyo said the job loses started with former Vice president Joice Mujuru, Didymas Mutasa and Rugare Gumbo and people laugh, now the toll has extended top the general workers it sounds so painful. “The massive job losses started with Joice Teurai Ropa Mujuru, Mavhaire, Mutasa, Bhasikiti and others and we laughed,” he said. “The job losses then took a legal route and started affecting us. We are wailing like little babies, appealing…Read More