- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
FIRST Lady Grace Mugabe has warned BaTonga people that if they want development and support from government they must stop voting for MDC-led by Morgan Tsvangirai, accusing them of not understanding the history of the liberation struggle. Since 2000 the MDC has been winning in Binga North and South constituencies and in the 2013 harmonised elections the MDC-T won 23 out of the 25 wards. Binga district is one of the most underdeveloped areas in Matebeleland…Read More