- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Zimbabweans have faced the most brutal regime this century, for 36years under the heartless despot president Robert Mugabe. The racist white Ian Smith Rhodesian regime gave Zimbabweans a better chance of survival, as people could afford shelter, education, health care, transport and electricity but unfortunately the removal of the Rhodesian regime and replacing them with Mugabe’s Zanu PF, was simply a change of the colour of oppression from white to black! Suffice to say that…Read More