- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
Nigeria recovers $1 billion of Abacha’s loot – a must read story for Mugabe, Tsvangirai and all looters When Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari was sworn into office 29 May 2015, he vowed to deal with corruptions. Most people dismissed that with the usual “Yeah, we have heard that one before!” and who would blame the cynicism. How many times we have all heard leaders promise to end corruption but as soon as they are in…Read More