- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
Michael Gove, claims that he beleives the former London Mayor, Boris Johnson cannot provide the leadership or build the team for the task ahead. Michael Gove previously catergorically denied in a Sky news interview that he had any plans of joining the leadership race, but typical of politicins he has now thrown his hat into the ring. By Sibusiso Ngwenya image-huffington post Michael GoveRead More