- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
President Robert Mugabe, who left Harare this afternoon, is now in Gaborone, Botswana for the SADC Double Troika that will discuss the political and security situation in the Kingdom of Lesotho. He was met at the Sir Seretse Khama international Airport by the Botswana Minister of Finance and Development Planning, Dr Kenneth Matambo, Zimbabwe’s ambassador to Botswana, Mr Thomas Mandigora and staff from the Zimbabwean Embassy in Botswana. President Mugabe is accompanied by the Minister…Read More