- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
MDC-T national organising secretary, Abednico Bhebhe, has declared that God will intervene and “remove” President Robert Mugabe from power if the 92-year-old Zanu PF leader rigs his way back into power in the crunch 2018 election. Addressing MDC-T supporters during the party’s 17th anniversary celebrations in Bulawayo on Saturday, Bhebhe said Mugabe was now facing the twin combination of the ballot box and God’s will. “Actually, today we are celebrating the demise of that…Read More