- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
Soon after Zimbabweans, held a powerful MDC T, ‘Mother Of All Demonstrations’ in Harare, in protest against against the continuously deteriorating economy under the despot Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and Securocrats, Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime has gone ahead to announce a fuel price increase. Zimbabwe’s Petrol and diesel prices have gone up from US$1,19 and USc94 respectively, to US$1,27 and US$1,09 per litre. Fuel prices in Zimbabwe are generally much higher than average Southern…Read More