- HANGING TREEE: Where British settlers hung nine Ndebele warriors more than 100 years ago at the height of the Umvukela (Matabeleland uprisings) in 1896-7, along JMN Nkomo Street between Connaught Avenue and Masotsha Ndlovu Avenue, is a national monument as it symbolises both subjugation and resistance to colonialism by the Zimabwe’s citizens.
- 300 Cowdray Park opposition members mostly defectors from MDC-Alliance joined Zanu-PF during yesterday’s meeting
- Borrowdale road and Harare Drive traffic lights hit-and-run driver arrested after a recording of the incident went viral on social media.
- Financial institutions have grouped under the Bankers Association and resolved not to accept the state-issued 99-year farm leases.
- OPPOSITION party Zapu says it will this week write to Parliament seeking to recall its former members, who are now part of the ruling Zanu-PF.
Soon after Zimbabweans, held a powerful MDC T, ‘Mother Of All Demonstrations’ in Harare, in protest against against the continuously deteriorating economy under the despot Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and Securocrats, Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime has gone ahead to announce a fuel price increase. Zimbabwe’s Petrol and diesel prices have gone up from US$1,19 and USc94 respectively, to US$1,27 and US$1,09 per litre. Fuel prices in Zimbabwe are generally much higher than average Southern…Read More