- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
As Zanu-PF’s deadly factional and succession wars continue to rip the former liberation movement apart, it has emerged that supporters of Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa are ratcheting up the pressure on senior party officials Jonathan Moyo and Saviour Kasukuwere, including allegedly frantically trying to convince President Robert Mugabe to drop them from Cabinet. Well-placed sources who spoke to the Daily News on Sunday yesterday claimed that there was a renewed effort to see to it…Read More