- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
CHURCHES said yesterday that the national pledge will not be recited at their schools when schools open for the second term tomorrow. Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku last Thursday dismissed the Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights’ urgent interdict to stop the reciting of the national pledge paving way for the government to implement the national pledge policy.Chief Justice Chidyausiku in his chambers threw out the urgent application but directed the registrar of the Constitutional Court to set…Read More