- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
- DETHRONED Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni, has left the country for the United Kingdom for a cataract operation, after eye surgery in Bulawayo
- 'Zanu PF Gokwe MP Chanda (41) and Ward 13 Councillor Chirongoma (34) arrested for extortion and stealing food aid'.
FORMER Bulawayo acting regional prosecutor-in-charge, Vincent Shava, has been granted US$500 bail pending appeal by the High Court. Shava, 50, was two months ago sentenced to an effective three years in jail for abuse of public office for soliciting a US$400 bribe from a rape suspect. The top prosecutor was arrested during a sting operation after Vusumuzi Ndlovu, who was facing rape charges, reported him to the police. Ndlovu claimed that Shava solicited for a…Read More