- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
In the wake of the Panama financial exposures, which has so far claimed one high placed victim, the Icelandic Prime Minister, Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson, who resigned new developments have arisen in the United Kingdom. The Panama financial exposures amounting to atotal of 11 million documents, reveal a wealth of information about offshore investments of the rich and powerful. Having all along claimed that he , his wife and children did not benefit…Read More