- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
The Government will not allow the broadcasting media to transmit subversive information that incites violence or destablise the country, Information, Media and Broadcasting Services permanent secretary, Mr George Charamba, has said. Mr Charamba told our Harare Bureau yesterday that the law was clear on the mandate of players in the broadcasting sector and what was expected of them. Last week, the Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe issued a similar…Read More