- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
TWO self-proclaimed Bulawayo prophets allegedly ganged up and strangled their client, a police Assistant Inspector, in a bushy area where they had taken him to “cleanse him of evil spirits” before robbing him of a car, $200, a laptop and two smart phones, a High Court judge heard yesterday. Bulawayo High Court judge Justice Francis Bere heard this when Patrick Matikiti (26) of Sauerstown and Assurance Moyo (23) of Lobengula West appeared before him…Read More