- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
Let the evidence speak for its self,…see photo. Moooooooving On! BUSINESSMAN and Zimbabwe Football Association (Zifa) presidential aspirant, Phillip Chiyangwa, claims he is a victim of his wealth, as questions emerge over his eligibility to lead the country’s football controlling body. Chiyangwa told NewsDay in an interview yesterday that his aim was to go into continental and world soccer administration. .Phillip chiyangwa argues the following: .“Look, people tend to look at my looks and the…Read More