- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s attempts to disown statements attributed to him during the Gukurahundi massacres have opened a new frontier for critics of one of President Robert Mugabe’s likely successors . Mnangagwa has over the years avoided responding directly to allegations that he was one of the key architects of the killings of civilians by Five Brigade in Midlands and Matabeleland soon after independence. But Mnangagwa last week came out guns blazing after former Education minister…Read More