- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
President Robert Mugabe has accused Britain and the United States of sponsoring vendors to resist government orders to move out of the country’s city centres. The 91-year-old leader always blames everything that goes wrong with the country on former coloniser Britain and its ally, the US. He insists the economic crisis which has collapsed formal industry and crippled the country was triggered by spiteful sanctions imposed by the West. On Wednesday he said the UK and…Read More